- Volleyball Canada Centre of Excellence
- Elementary School
- High School
- Club Volleyball
- Provincial Teams
How to Reach Your Potential - Indoor6U Active Start
- Physical Activity is essential for healthy child development. Among other benefits, physical activity:
- Enhances brain function, social skills, gross motor skills, emotions, leadership and imagination.
- Helps to build strong bones and muscles, improves flexibility, develops good posture and balance, improves fitness, reduces stress, and improves sleep.
- Promotes healthy weight
- Helps children to move skillfully and enjoy being active.
- Organized physical activity should be fun and a part of the child's daily life, not something required. Active play is the way young children are physically active.
"No matter what the level of ability, you have more potential than can ever develop in a lifetime"
-James T. McCay
Match Of The Week2012 World League BRA vs CAN
Available resources by discipline